Thursday, September 18, 2008

Playing at the Park

Okay so I figured out how to put my pics with my blogs....hooray! Their are more pics below... It was such a beautiful day yesterday the boys and I walked to the park to play. Well actually started "scooting" on his scooter however it didn't take very long before his legs were tired! We found a worm on our walk and the boys were so captivated by how it wiggled. The butterflies are everywhere. Andrew loves to find all the ORANGE ones :) Aunt Ang, K.K & Will got Carson a butterfly habitat for his birthday and a couple of weeks ago we got our larva and watched with great anticipation as the caterpillars turned into butterflies. The boys thought that was really fun. The best part was letting them go in our flower bed so they could chase them all around the front yard. I think a few are still coming back to feed on our flowers....even daring the wrath of the Cupp Brothers....brave butterflies! Today I am a little overwelmed at all I have to do before we go to bible conference on Friday...if you could only see our laundry....yuck! Dustin has been so patient with me as I have been not feeling well and have no desire or energy to clean and do so many little things around the home....he has been helping so much. I am so thankful for him and pray that I will be feeling better and more energized in the weeks ahead. Today I was reading and reflecting on the Lord's mercies. I love ready the psalms and the songs that jump off the pages....Psalm 103
Bless the Lord, O my Soul
And all this is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my Soul
And forget not his benefits:
Who FORGIVES all your iniquities
Who HEALS all your diseases
Who REDEEMS your life from destruction
Who CROWNS you with lovingkindness and tender mercies
Who SATISFIES your mouth with good things
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

REDEEMED, REDEEMED, REDEEMED by the Blood of the Lamb! I loved the picture of God crowning us with lovingkindness and tender mercies because I experienced so much of this in the past year. Truly what an awesome God we serve! He forgives, heals, redeems, crowns and satisfies us and renews our strength like wings on eagles....oh how I need that strength today!

No comments: