Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thankful

Hi! I am creating this post so that I will be able to remember things because I am only about 3 years behind on my scrapbook! Ha! And I am finding that my memory is not good and getting worse as I grow older! Go figure. I also have loved many of my dear friends blogs in that I can see what God is doing in thier lives at 1 am in the morning by simply clicking on thier blog. So maybe you might also be interested in what God is doing in The Cupp Crew. Today I am filled with thankfulness. We had an ultrasound yesterday of the new baby and it was such a blessing to see it moving and kicking around inside my womb. To see its sweet little heartbeat flickering away on the screen. It was the first time that Dustin and I got to see this new little Cupp baby that God has intrusted to us. Amazing...I am so thankful today of God's goodness. Carson and Andrew have been so cute in talking about the baby lately. Carson would like it to be a little boy like Will...and he wants to name him Tomatoe. I am unsure as to where this came from :) Tomatoe Cupp....huh...Andrew says he would like a girl and would like to name her ORANGE...go figure. Andrew's world is orange these days. Often times I am getting sick and having to throw up and it is so sweet to hear Carson say, "Not again!" That is exactly how I feel :) He says Mommy why does the baby make you sooo sick? When is the baby coming to Carson's house? Andrew and Carson bought the baby a pony that plays music and now Andrew is sleeping with it at night just until the baby comes he says. They are so fun these days. Yesterday we cleaned out thier clothes in thier room...its time for FALL!! Hooray! It is allways so sad to me to pack up and get out the next size bigger clothes for Andrew. They are growing so quickly! They got new pj's yesterday that they were super proud of. (pictured below). I am so thankful for my little monkeys!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're joining up. I actually don't blog here, but you can find mine at http://www.xanga.com/geidlbots. Praise God for His blessings!!!

TheCeiba said...

I'm your #2 poster! I'm glad I'll be able to keep up w/ you guys especially since we will move far away! Linda will get to see her buddies online!