Saturday, February 14, 2009

Andrew Maddox Cupp is turning 3!


Our little Andrew Maddox or "Andrew Maggets" like Carson calls him will be three March 2nd. When questioning him about what kind of party he would like all he would tell me is orange....go figure...this little one is a lover of orange! If I let him, he would wear orange every day! Life sure changed for The Cupp Crew with the surprise addition of this little monkey. He is our sugar on top! He is so sweet and yet honery. He always comes up with ways to sugar coat any situation with a funny little saying or smile to warm our hearts in hopes of us not warming his behind. It is so hard to discipline this little monkey sometimes because we find ouselves chuckling at him so often. He is still the little cuddle bug that would just love to sit in your lap all morning and watch Thomas. Now as he crawls into my lap he makes sure not to "squash his sister". He loves his cousin Peyton and is going to be a super big brother. He got to rock Peyton the other day and as Natalie and I were talking I looked back and he was singing songs to his cousin and rocking him ever so gently...so very sweet. Little Andrew Maddox does not like to take naps these days...he is almost three, yes, I know. But I am hanging on to the hope that they will last until summer...one can hope! I wonder what plans the Lord will have in store for Him...what a blessing...little Andrew Maddox Cupp.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

I KNEW I LOVED HIM FOR A REASON...and it's not b/c he loves Orange...We have the same BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Andrew! :-)