Thursday, December 17, 2009

Carson has a girlfriend....what?

Andrew, Abigail and I joined Carson yesterday for his Christmas Party at school. As the kids were eating lunch another Mom approached me and asked if I was Carson's Mom. I said yes and she proceeded to tell me that she was Hope's Mom. She told me that Hope talks about Carson all the time and that they are apparently boyfriend and girlfriend.....what?!? To say that I was surprised would be an understatement! His teacher was standing close by and so I asked he about it and she said that she has caught Carson and Hope holding hands a couple of times. Seriously? My Carson.....so I asked him about it and he told me. "Mom, I like Hope and Hope likes me, it is okay." Hmmmm....so that night we got to sit down with him and talk about why he likes Hope and that it is great to have friends that are girls but he doesn't need to HOLD HANDS with anyone except his Mommy.....guess, he is growing up....waaaaaahhhh!!!

1 comment:

Esther Crouch said...

I'm dreading the day Mark catches Anna holding hands with a boy... there will be hell to pay!! (Unless it's Riah Crawford, in which case we're all ok) ;)