Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


Sooo Blessed! Look at these cute munchkins of mine! Thank you Jesus!

Little Claire Bear



Abby Roo












What a fun night as I have spent over an hour looking at old pictures! My, how the time goes by soo quickly and I feel so completely blessed! I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be a Mommy to these precious children...today I rejoice in His gifts to me! All six of them really. Two that I will one day hold in heaven and the four that God has so graciously given to us that I love so very much. A friend posted this and it just really touched my heart. "The shortest distance between your child's heart and Christ...is you" I love that. I pray that as I continue to grow in the Lord that I would constantly be striving to becoming a better Mom for my children and that they would be able to see the Lord at work in my life. Most importantly I pray that as I share Christ with them that the Holy Spirit would speak to their hearts and call them to himself.

No comments: