Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Holy Cow! Andrew Maddox is SIX!!
















We celebrated Andrew's birthday this year at the WONDERtorium in Stillwater. What a super fun day with lots of friends and family! When I think of Andrew I just snicker...he is so full of life, so funny, and sure moves to the beat of his own drum. Oh how we adore Him and are so thankful for Him! He still picks me flowers and brings them to me always saying, "Mom, I picked you a flower because I love you!" He is always saying the funniest things like "Okay, Mom now I'm full...if I eat anymore I will have to go poop." (yes, that is Andrew!) He is still the destroyer. For some reason he loves to disassemble anything and mostly everything. He is a lady killer. He brought home a girls number from the bus this year and has Ms. Holly, his piano teacher, wrapped around his little finger. He is a leader. I pray that He will see the gift of leadership the Lord has given to him and use it to glorify the Lord making good choices and pointing others to Jesus. God has great and mighty plans for this little Andrew Maddox Cupp. We are so thankful to get to see them as they unfold! Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments: