Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Word on the House in Cushing

We are still waiting on The Lord to provide the right buyer for our home in Cushing. We got a call tonight. A leak in the bathroom. Sheetrock and Carpet damage. Boo. And you know what was washing over me?...God's word..Count it ALL joy! James 1:2 Well, how funny is that? God sure has a sense of humor. I don't really wanna count a repair on a home I don't live in that is in a town He told us to leave and have been waiting on Him to provide as JOY!

But I will. Why? Because He alone is worthy and He is faithful. It is not mere coincidence that we have a bit of surplus in our savings account right now to pay for this repair. God provides. This is the calendar I saw this evening as I flipped it over shortly after the call.



My perspective is so much better when I place my trust in Him. I cannot fix this. I can only wait on His perfect timing and know that He is working together ALL things for my good. Romans 8:28

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: