Thursday, October 17, 2013

Big Helper!

We are 9 days away from our first HAF Project mission trip to establish and continue medical care for the 98 children there in Haiti! We are busy working, praying and preparing for the coming days! This little girl was such a great helper with the charts. She asked to help and said she could lift up the spikey things. She helped with over 50 charts. After each chart she wanted to know the name of the child and look them up on the sheet we printed out so she could see their faces. It was so sweet. Sometimes she would say, "That's a funny name." or "I love her shirt" or "What a silly boy he is". I told her what a big helper she was being to help me get the charts ready and she told me, "Ahh, is no biggie..I could do this ALL night!." Such a big helper! So thankful for her heart and compassion for these kids in Haiti. I asked her Abby would you like to come to Haiti one day to see all of these kids and she told me "Nah, I'll just stay and help Mimi & Papa" So funny! I think she is looking forward to seeing them soon!

No comments: