Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Off to Gymnastics!

 Yesterday Abigail went back to Gymnastics and Claire had her first class! They were so silly and funny trying to get them ready. We were a few minutes late getting to class and so I rushed them in. I was trying to get both undressed and ready. Class had already started and all of a sudden this is what I heard and saw from my little social butterfly. (Insert really loud voice and a wave)
"HI GUYS! I AM BACK AND WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT...MY SISTER CLAIRE!!" She then ran around to join the class but realized she had forgotten to take her shoes off so she says, "OH, NO...MY SHOES." She ran to give me her shoes and went back to sit down while saying, "OK, I AM READY...WE CAN BEGIN NOW!!" Oh. My. I was not prepared for that. There was a lot of laughing and I was so amused. Abigail is so boisterous and so very dramatic. Is is so funny! Claire, of course, was quiet and just sat down by Abby not saying a word. It was really snowy last night so Claire was actually the only student to make it in her age group. Ms. Patty took her half way through the class so she could work with her alone and see what she could do. I will have to say I was a little stunned watching little delicate and petite Claire do so much and not be afraid or timid at all! It may just be her thing. It sure was fun to watch these girls have a great time at gymnastics!




No comments: