Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sooo Blessed




We are so incredibly blessed! This weekend we had a great family day with Dad home all day...woo hoo! It was Abigail's first trip to the pool....and she of course slept the entire time in the shade. This precious girl of ours is a sleeper...last night she slept the entire night! Seriously spoiling me rotten with sleep...loving that! Carson and Andrew much enjoyed the afternoon at the pool...Andrew was a little fish swimming all over the pool not really playing in the splash part at all. We have officially entered the world of technology this week...we have traded in our 6 year old cell phones for Iphones! An Iphone is the newest technology for cell phones these days...all I can say is that it is amazing...simply amazing! I do feel very overwhelmed with learning all the new things that it does but I fell so blessed to have one...the things that I have used and know that it can do so far are only but the beginning I am told of the things that it can actually do. Here is what I know: (mostly this part is for my Grandmommie...we are always talking about how amazing technology is getting) I can connect to the Internet anytime, anywhere, It has a calendar (yes, I know this is probably strange but this is my favorite thing :) that tells me what all is going on that day, month, year, I can bank on my phone anytime, anywhere, I can see the weather report (Uncle Jay would just love this :) anywhere around the world, It has a checkbook application where I can keep all that in my phone, It has a calculator, It has a GPS system where I can get directions anywhere, it has a camera, it can play music (I can get songs that I like and download them to my phone to play with some headphones if I so desire), It can tell me the prices of stocks (if I wanted to know), It has a bible...I can read or look up scripture anytime I want to with my phone, It tells me when I have received an email and I can read it and reply to it using my phone....okay that is really all I know so far! :) All I can say is amazing that a little phone can do all this and soo much more....Oh and did I mention we got Cushing phone numbers! We also signed all of our papers on the rental home on Friday that is officially closing on Monday at 3pm....Blessed...truly Blessed! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: