Monday, July 6, 2009

Just Playing



Just some fun pics of our sweet little Abigail as we were playing this morning waiting for the boys to wake up. She has become so fun playing with these days....she has such an adorable little smile that just warms my heart. What a blessing she is! Speaking of blessings...boy do I love my husband! As I am in the midst of trying to stay disciplined to lose some baby weight and getting frusterated especially on Sunday mornings finding something to wear...My little Prince of a Husband just out of the blue says the sweetest things. He thinks I am beautiful....He loves me no matter how big my belly roll is....He loves me no matter if I have makeup on or not....He loves me no matter what mood I am in....it reminded me this weekend that even as much as my husband loves me and accepts me the way I am even more so I am loved by my heavenly father who absolutely adores me! What an awesome truth that is! I am fearfully and wonderfully made by a God that delights in me! Rejoice in that with me today!
Praising Him!
Amanda

1 comment:

TheCeiba said...

What a wonderfully made girl! She's a cutie petutie, like my girls!!! Thanks for your prayers friend!