Monday, August 24, 2009

A new season....

So it is 10:45 and I should be in bed....my children are so sweetly asleep...even my husband is in bed....I can Conan on the bedroom tv from my seat here in the office....but I totally feel like a bad blogger these days and thus I am determined to blog for just a bit! A new season indeed....Carson is now in Kindergarten. Yes, kindergarten...I am not sure I feel old enough to have a child in Kindergarten and yet I do. We get him on the bus at 8:15 in the morning and go to get him off the bus at 4:00pm.....what a long day without my Carson Wayne! I miss him. He is loving school and doing well! He loves his teacher and his friends but does not like that I make him eat school at lunch three days a week....you see Carson is my picky eater. No kidding here is the list of things that he will put in his mouth and consume these days: 1. Chicken nuggets 2. Chips 3.Peanut Butter and Jelly 4. Fruit Loops Cereal 5. Lucky Charms 6. Cheese Pizza 7. Bacon 8. Blueberry Muffins 8.Pancakes 9.Waffles 10. Occasionally I can talk him into a Grilled Cheese.....so I am continuing to pray for this little boy in that he would be bold enough to try new foods....anything...and thus he is eating at school three days a week in hopes that he might branch out and try something different....I don't blame him too much for not eating some of the things on the menu, yesterday they had Cheese Omelets....hmm that just doesn't seem appetizing for a lunch from a cafeteria...of course he only at the Fruit Loops on the side. A new season....with Carson at school all day Andrew is absolutely loving (and I would have to say that the feeling is mutual) having his special one on one time with Mommy. It is such a neat time to get to spend time with Andrew alone, with an occasional Abigail on the side of course. Andrew is my sweet little sugar drop who still wants me to lay with him during naps and ask me what I am going to dream about? I love that he loves to dream. I am finding myself spending more time entertaining him while Carson is at school. I didn't realize how well that Carson and him played together....and now with Carson gone Andrew needs a playmate...which most of the time he just terrorizes Abigail. :) Well, not really terrorizes her but he is constantly in her face if her eyes are open and actually quite a bit when they are closed as well. He thinks that he is her protector/entertainer which is soo sweet. If he hears her talking in another room....like when she just wakes up from her nap....he will look at me and say "Mommy I hear Abgail...she needs me" So sweet....Yes, Andrew she definitely needs you!! Abigail....what a joy this little girl of mine is! She is soo easy and just goes along with whatever we are doing for the most part....we love to make her smile and hear her giggles! My most favorite part about her is her little clammy feet and yes, they are always clammy...soo funny! She is growing so very fast, 4 months...I can't believe that she has been with us for 4 months....precious little princess! Oh what fun she is! A new season....two kids at home is a little easier than three. Nap time is again a wonderful and sacred time that I can work. Work. The business is doing okay right now, sustaining itself, I am continuing to keep busy and have again halted production. It is so amazing to me the hand of the Lord in this business...He continues to provide for us over and over again...this past month we hit 9,000 nursing covers sold! 9,000....that is crazy! I never would have thought that we could have accomplished to sell that many, but have learned that His plans are so much greater that I can even imagine. Thank you Lord! Plans. So this past weekend we went to Cushing for the day for and adventure day with Mimi & Papa. What a fun day! It is so neat to see His plans for us in Cushing beginning to be revealed....I love that He so delicately leads our hearts to be in line with His and His plans for us! I am so very excited to see what all that might entail! We always knew that Tulsa was just a transition place for us....that we were merely passing through and yet as we prepare to get ready for moving, selling our home, looking for another.....it seems so unreal that we are really almost finally there...our mission field has been revealed and we are ready to go, excited for the harvest....a new season has begun again!

No comments: