Monday, January 18, 2010

Because He is faithful..

Hi Friends and Family,
We just wanted to let you all know that we got some sad news this past week from our doctor. The baby was not developing properly and will not be able to be carried to term. We expect to miscarry this little one soon. We are sad but filled with His mercy and His peace, confident that He knows the plans for our family as we continue to seek Him and trust Him. Thank you for praying for us! God is so good and we are so blessed by Him!
Because He is faithful,
The Cupp Crew

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so." Psalm 107:1-2

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh Cupp family! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of this sweet and precious life. My heart breaks for you. I love reading your words here and knowing that even though this brings deep pain, you can also experience that peace of knowing that God is with you and with this child. He loves you ever so much and wants nothing more than to walk through this with you. So thankful that you know Him and are allowing Him into this grief knowing that only He knows the plan.

All of my love and prayers!

Esther Crouch said...

I'm so sorry ... praying for you guys & loving you!

lorieannbell said...

Amanda-
I am praying for you. I know all too well the pain of losing a baby. I will continue to pray for you and your health through this time. Please let me know if you need anything. Love you!

Lorie