Friday, January 8, 2010

When I am twenty...

This is mostly for me so that I will remember how funny Carson is: So we were sitting at the dinner table having dinner and out of the blue Carson tells Me, "Mommy, when I am twenty I have to get married....but I don't want to get married, I just want to be in this family forever!" What a neat time to reassure him that God had blessed us with him by placing him in our family and that He would be in our family forever no matter what! We also talked about how being married is not something he needed to worry about right now...... :) What a sweet little thinker he is. I am not sure where this came from. During the discussion he did ask how old Daddy and I were when we got married, which was twenty, but he didn't know that before. I wonder what God has in store for this little sensitive spirited boy of mine....

1 comment:

TheCeiba said...

That is too cute!!!!