Monday, July 19, 2010

The Wedding





The Wedding. Well, the dress was super snug but it fit! It was a really pretty wedding and we were so excited for Ashlea and Matt. Right before I was to walk down the isle Andrew freaked out and we decided to let him walk with me which left Carson alone with his 1 year old cousin Peyton. The bridesmaids all followed and then the bride....where were the ringbearers? Where was Carson? I couldn't see him from the front of the church. I had Dustin ask a friend to go back and see if she could find him.....and she did. Apparently when he saw all the people he ducked out and plopped himself against the wall waaay in the back. He came reluctantly with our friend to sit in the pew for the rest of the wedding shaking his head the whole time as to say,"You have got to be kidding me, like I would walk down that isle with all those people looking at me....." Funny boys.

No comments: