Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to School

When I came down from getting dressed this morning I noticed that the front door was open. I looked out and this is what I found....Carson had dressed himself in red gym shorts. a nice polo and green flip flops. Andrew was still in his pajamas. I asked them what they were doing and they told me as if I was a little slow "waiting for the bus". Yes, ready to go back to school. At 7:30 in the morning. It took a little coaxing but I finally convinced them to come back in the house and eat and get dressed properly for school :) Funny boys!
Andrew playing with some blocks at school. It was a rough morning for Andrew. He did not want Mommy and Abigail to leave. The only child in the class that made a fuss. I felt so bad for him but knew that God would grant him peace and a great day. I called the school about 30 minutes later to make sure Andrew had settled down and they told me he was doing great. He was so very excited about school as we talked about it all morning and the fun things that he was going to get to do but I guess the new place and new friends and no Mommy really got him a little scared. :( I can't wait to hear his report when he gets home. His pre-school is all day so I figure he will tell me it took a long time for me to come and get him :)








Carson getting on his bus.




Oh how we love these boys! This morning in our breakfast devotional we talked about Aaron and how he was a bible hero by being a great helper to his brother Moses. I challenged them to be great helpers like Aaron today to their new friends and teacher. I can't wait to hear how they were good helpers today in class! Our little missionaries at Cushing Public Schools! God has super great things in store!









No comments: