Monday, August 22, 2011

The boys first day of School!




Andrew asked this morning if he could get a Clairey Kiss every morning before school!


The inevitable silly faces....

Carson Wayne is in 1st grade this year! My how the time goes by so quickly!

Andrew Maddox is in Kindergarden this year. He was a little leary of going to school. He told me that he just wanted to stay home with Claire and Abigail. I asked him if he wanted to ride the bus with Carson and learn new and exciting things....to which he replied, "Well, I could ride the bus to school and you could just come pick me up there!"....but today he was more excited and ready to go with his brother! Carson was going to take him to his classroom and then head to his new class. I am so thankful that Carson is such a wonderful big brother!

Claire was awake and so she got to wait with the boys this morning for the school bus!


Oh my goodness I love these boys of mine! Thank you Lord for these precious gifts you have given our family!

I cannot believe that summer came to a close so quickly and the boys are off to school! What a great morning! The set their space shuttle alarm...got up....got dressed...breakfast...made lunches...brushed teeth...bible hero lesson...prayed...pictures...waited for the bus in a drizzling rain...gave Clairey a kiss and they were off!! This Momma always gets a little sad to see them go but I am so excited for them! Daddy asked them to make two new friends today and show the love of Jesus to them!

No comments: