Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Claire is big enough to eat in the highchair...oh my!!



Abigail loves to help Claire!






Oh my goodness this girl is loved for sure! Her eyes are looking more and more like Andrew's.



How in the world could our littlest princess be six months old already! She is eating baby food now that her mommy and sissy have made for her. Abigail loved helping make Claire food! She looks so little in her highchair. I had a hard time picking which pictures I liked best so I just posted them all. She really like the sweet stuff...go figure...apples and sweet potatoes are her favorites. She pretty much turns her nose up to peas and green beans but her Momma is gonna keep trying! The last days of summer are upon us and I find myself getting sad that the boys will be going back to school. They of course are thrilled! We got them some fall clothes which was very difficult to purchase in this 110 degree weather by the way. The Lord has brought us much needed rain and a bit cooler temperatures this past week that has been a very welcome change that we are so thankful for. Our trees are all completely stressed out and the leaves are all falling. All of our beautiful flowers are pretty much fried from the extreme heat. God is moving in our little church and for that we are excited to see what He has in store. Well, my little chickadee is awake so this is a little post but at least you have some pictures! I am so thankful all the Lord has done and continues to do! I hope and pray that you are doing well and growing in your walk with Him! Oh how He loves you!

No comments: