Saturday, August 10, 2013

Date Day with Abby Ruthie

Well, Daddy is working this weekend and I had a wild idea last night: It sure would be nice to have a date day with my Abby Ruthie tomorrow so we could go and check out the open house at Morehead Dance Academy without the assistance of her siblings. So we called Ms. Abigail and she was free to come and watch the other kids. I told Abigail, "I have a surprise for you tomorrow. You and Mommy get to go on a date. We get to go have yummy breakfast wherever you want, ballet open house and we will go on a hunt for a new tea pot too. Are you excited?" To which she replied, "Well, yes, but I kinda like Daddy the best.....Hahaha just kidding Mommy!" She is a jokester. She loves to make people laugh and she makes us laugh a lot.
The request: Chocolate muffin and sausage scone from Rootabakers. (She did bring her own Sunny D because Ms.Lana doesn't have it there)

 After we got home she wanted to try on her pink ballet stuff.

 We found a teapot...a musical teapot for $9.00! I have never seen anything like it. it has a small musical windup on the bottom. You wind it up and when you pour it sings a song..when it sits down on the table it is quiet! Soo fun. We also found some tea cups and saucers for $2.00 and an Abraham Lincoln tea time bell.
 This was the last pic I took today and I had to post it because it is like she is saying
"Ok. I am pictured out!!!"



Playing at the antique store...

Cool old desk we found with a swivel chair...

and old dolls...so fun!

No comments: