Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet Wadley Man

This is Wadley. He is one of the four children that we sponsor at The Hands and Feet Project. I saw this picture posted today in our family of sponsors Facebook room and my heart just leapt. In 46 days I will be with this little boy. I will know exactly where this picture was taken. I just might be able to be the person pushing this precious boy for a ride on this swing. My heart is overwhelmed at trying to grasp this honestly. We are really going. I can't wait to see this smile in person and hug him if I can catch him. I hear that he is a mischievous little one and likes to play with the pack of boys. Just a bit ago I was unloading our groceries and the song "Kings and Queens" by Audio Adrenaline came on. I found myself just loving this one lyric: "Tell me, if not us then who will love the least of these?" I am so glad we can go. I am so thankful the Lord chose us to lead this team. I am so looking forward to loving on these precious children that the world looks at as the least of these. I am so thankful our Heavenly Father simply sees them as His children and longs for them to know Him. Soon Wadley. Lord willing, we will see you soon.

No comments: