Friday, December 12, 2008

A new year is coming and so is a new website design!



















A new year is coming....and that means NEW FABRICS! Yeah!! I find myself getting so tired of the same fabrics over and over and am so excited that we will be getting some new fresh fabrics in between now and march! We are also undergoing a huge website update.....we have been using the same design for over two and a half years now. Almost three years....it still seems amazing to me that we have been in business so long and what all we have been able to accomplish in that amount of time. Praise the Lord! He has continued to be so faithful to us time and time again to show us his direction for this business and to line up such wonderful and resourceful people to help us along the way. Today I met with my sewing girls and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for them....they are such an incredible blessing to me! I currently have two ladies sewing for me full time. One has been with me almost two years now! Sharing life with them over these years has been so neat to see what God has been doing not only in the business but in thier lives as well. The sewing girl that has been with me for two years now is finally close to being debt free! All because God provided for her and her family through giving her a job with Deo Volente Designs. How cool is that? I can't help but wonder what this year will hold? I am unsure as to how long this business will be able to sustain itself on a smaller market, just in Dallas right now. One thing I know for sure though, is if we will continue to seek Him and His will for this business He will surely lead the way. Praise the Lord that we serve such an awesome God! Looking forward to all the new things that 2009 will hold.....

No comments: