Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hola! Day 1-3 continued.....

sooo the internet got shut down for a while this afternoon, but it is up again so I will try to finish what is going on with us! The day we were here Dustin and Joel took the munchkins (minus Abby Ruth) to the beach to fly their kites that we brought. It was Carson and Andrew's first time and they were not so impressed...Carson was mortified that the sand is so dirty and stuck to everything, the water tasted bad and that their were no shells only sticks on the beach. He informed me upon returning that he did not want to go to the green beach anymore but he wanted to go to the blue beach instead (he thinks that the water that we can see over the railing in the distance while standing the backyard of the Tumlisons is different than the beach he visited that day, silly boy). The first two days Abgail has not been very pleasant as we think that her teeth have been really bothering her. It looks like she is getting 6 at the same time and that is not fun. But today she has turned a new leaf and is doing well....Praise the Lord...laughing and playing and being silly again....oh, how we missed this side of our sweet little girl. I am finding that God is reminding me of things that I take for granted....and one is my dishwasher. People here really don't have dishwashers and thus we are washing, washing, washing dishes three times a day even though we are trying to use as much paper plates as possible. It is amazing to me how the dishes pile up when there is no magic machine to wash them....so we are washing, washing, washing time and time again. Thank you Lord for showing me how thankful I am for my dishwasher. I really didn't know what a blessing it was to me before. It makes me think as I am washing, washing, washing how the Lord is so patient and continually willing to wash, wash, wash us with his blood time and time again. Thank you Lord, for your patience with me when I overlook your goodness and your patience with me.

No comments: