Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update

Dearest friends and family!!! I have tried many of times to update the blog on my computer the past week and after utter frusteration I have decided it just will have to wait to be figured out! I am not sure why it will not work....is it blogger itself or my computer giving me issues? Hmmm....it will have to wait until April!! "Why?" you might ask....we are Honduras bound!!! I am busy packing us today!! We fly out of Houston on Saturday....only 4 more days! Wow!! We are so grateful and thankful for the opportunity to serve the Lord in Honduras! I will try to update you as much as I can. Thank you for covering our family in prayer! God Bless you!!
-The Cupp Crew



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E 132nd Pl S,Glenpool,United States

No comments: