Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Uppercase Living





Oh how I love Uppercase Living! I decided to host a party this past month and had a wonderful time! I always have a hard time with the whole "party" buying frenzy. I prayed alot before deciding to go ahead and have one making sure that my guests knew that they were under no pressure to buy. I love the blessing of God's word on my walls! That night I read this scripture during the party and encouraged them to use this company to design scripture to go on their walls if they felt the Lord leading them to do that.


"Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on your doorframes of your houses and on your gates so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land that the Lord swore to give your forefathers." Duet 11:18-21


It was such a fun night as 13 ladies showed up....one even drove all the way from Tulsa! What a blessing to get to share with them all that the Lord has done for us and enjoy a sweet time of fellowship with them. Uppercase Living has a very cool product called MyDesign. You can literally make your very own designs to go on your walls. I needed to get Claire's name and verse ordered (that post will be above) and I had a really hard time deciding on what scriptures
I wanted to create to put where. I want them everywhere!!! These two turned out perfect for the spaces I wanted to put them in. I still have one verse that I would like to have but I am waiting on the Lord to reveal the place where it would go. If you are interested in checking out their website here is the link:

No comments: