Tuesday, March 29, 2011

7 Weeks Old


Our Littlest princess is 7 weeks old!

I love this picture...this is what she looks like when I put her down.
She loves to be held and cuddled!



Just look how big she is getting!


She moved in with Abigail officially this week. She is sleeping in the crib and Abigail is sleeping all night in her toddler bed! I still get up with Claire 2-3 times a night. The first night together Abigail woke up at 5am when I went to get Claire to nurse and she didn't want to go back to bed. I tried to talk her into laying back down again and went to nurse in the living room with Claire. The next thing I heard was, "Andrew!"....yes, she was in the boys room trying to get Andrew up to play! Silly Abigail. I got Claire back settled in the crib and took Abigail up to snuggle with us...which she loved. Claire has started to smile and really follow things with her eyes. I haven't weighed her lately but I would guess she is close to ten pounds now. She is a great eater and a pretty good spit-up-er too! I forgot how many shirts you can go through in a day especially if you are always having little people carry off your burp cloths to play with. :)

No comments: