Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Potty Time

Abigail started to tell us when she was needing to go to the bathroom totally on her own accord so I decided it would probably be best to get after the dirty business of potty training! Yes, I have a newborn and I have not lost my mind, well not completely at least.


So, we set off to wal-mart to buy some panties. The trip by the way was utterly disasterous...by the end of our little errand I was pushing a huge cart to the front to check out while holding Claire (at least she had stopped crying) after strapping a screaming Abigail in the cart and Andrew was finding joy in agitating his sister and seeing just how loud she really would scream...yes, I was that Mom today in Wal-Mart....not fun, not fun at all. So, in making it back home I was a little leery as to starting the training but decided the sooner the better and off we went. Abigail has done soo well...I really am shocked! I thought this picture was funny...apparently she thinks that her new panties are just another accessory to her wardrobe :) Well the training has begun and it has reminded me to be patient with my children like my heavenly father is so patient with me. Oh how He teaches me to be patient through my little munchkins. Here we go!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: