Friday, March 8, 2013

Project 9: Scripture for Formal Dining

Well, after I got my cute little kids pictures up on the wall two months ago I have been wanting this scripture above them. I had a hard time deciding what colors to do it in and and hadn't quite decided what the wall color was going to be. I finally decided on a yellow for the walls to be accented with a berry red color. I'm debating on painting the slant in the ceiling the berry color as well. I think it would be perfect if it's just not too dark. Anyway another project down.

If you haven't heard of uppercase living.com...check it out! I created this scripture myself using thier custom design tool. You can choose fonts, sizing, colors, ect. It is such a fun creative way to decorate your home! I just love it!

I also got a huge bargain at Lowes today on clearance tiles. I found some 18x18 tiles for a project yet to come: the boys bathroom. They were $.69!!! Originally $5.69. I bought 13 tiles for $9.97. What a steal! I can't wait to see how that turns out! And yes, I will be hiring that job out! :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: