Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Abigail's Mobile

The View that Abigail will see....


And the bird continues to nest.....and nest.....and nest.....
So the other day as the boys and I were walking at the mall we went by Bath and Body Works and they had made the most adorable butterfly mobiles for thier new spring line that were all orange....they were so delightful...I talked to the salesperson and she said that they would be using the definately until May and maybe until June. That would be too easy just to have an extra one they weren't using that I could purchase. So....it got me thinking....wow, that would be really neat in Abigail's room....she doesn't have anything fun to look at except the tan ceiling over her crib.....hmmmm....maybe we could make that.....and so off to Hobby Lobby we went today! The boys were really a big help picking out the butterflies and the ribbon...they loved helping assemble it...which I might add was a little tricky...I am still not sure how I got it all to work out but it is complete and looks fantastic! What is so neat is that Dustin has been calling Abigail "mi mariposa pequena"...which means "my little butterfly" in spansih the past couple of weeks....maybe she was just waiting on us to finally complete her room by the addition of her butterfly mobile and she is ready to come now....wouldn't that be great! And the last pic is kind of how I feel today...I have been fighting a yucky cold the past three days...but am feeling much better this afternoon....nesting, lots of nesting going on here as we wait for Abigail just like this Momma bird is waiting patiently for her little bird to hatch.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I wouldn't put it past the Lord to have those eggs hatch when Abigail is born. He likes to speak through these kinds of things! I am glad you're feeling better now. Enjoy your time with your boys!