Monday, April 20, 2009

Four Days Old















So things are so fun and lazy these days. It is noon and I am still in my pj's....Just taking a few moments to post some pics for the fam to see and enjoy and thought I would write down just a few things so I won't forget them:
Andrew:
"Mommy, she's not in your belly anymore!"
"She is soooo cute."
"Don't squish her."
"She is eating your belly!?!"


Carson:
"Your belly is still big." (to me :)
"I like it when she cries."
The bird now has 5 eggs in the nest...we are anxious to see them hatch as we now anticipate thier arrival. We are so enjoying the snuggle time with our little girl. Thier will be a meet and great at Mimi & Papa's this Sunday, April 26 from 3:00-4:30 in OKC for those that would love to come and see her.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think my kids were confused about the baby nursing too. They asked something similiar about the baby eating my belly. :) Sam wants to come see her, but I told him we have to wait until all our colds are gone. He told me his is gone now, so we can go. :) She's so cute, and Sam said, "She's so chubby!"

Unknown said...

Love the picture of the boys looking in at her in the pack n' play. They will always be there looking after their little sister! So sweet.

Alecia said...

I LOVE the pictures...who took those??! Great Announcements too...very pretty. I'm sooo glad I got to meet her and see you all last week. Hope to see you all again soon!