Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thankful


Nesting. So I talked to my Grandmommie and we decided that the little Mommy and Daddy birds that have built a nest on our front porch are house finches. They make the most beautiful music in the mornings right out our dining room window. The boys and I have enjoyed watching them play together. My scrapbook stuff has officially taken up residence all over our dining room table as I have begun to tackle the task of getting Andrew's started really...it is about 3 years behing....argh! But I have started to make some great progess organizing and well first I had to go through all my digital pitcure files and print off pictures.....word to the wise....do not wait 3 years to print off pictures...the task is so daunting going through all of them and then when you end up with over 200 pictures at one time the cost is a little staggering :)....anyways so the day before yesterday I officially got started scrapbooking with the little birds just singing out the window....I am just sure they were cheering me on. I completed 10 pages in Andrew's book that day....what a fun time! It brought back so very many memories and thankfulness for what the Lord has done for us and continues to do for our family. Today, as we continue to wait on the Lord's perfect timing for Abigail to arrive I find my cup overflowing with thankfulness for what a great God we serve!!......gotta go now...my monkeys have awoken and are ready for the new day that the Lord has made....Praise Him!
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name." Psalm 100:4

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I admire scrapbookers. That is too long term a task for me! I like it to be something I can finish in a few hours! :) How are you feeling today? Still crampy?