Monday, January 24, 2011

A Baby Shower for Claire


Just wanted to share this...a baby shower for Claire Isabel Cupp! What fun! We really don't need very much at all for this little princess and I tried to tell the sweet ladies at church that we really didn't need a shower but they were persistent and insisted that they were going to have a shower to celebrate Claire. I feel a little overwhelmed by God's goodness and his love that has been shown to us in our new church family. I checked yesterday to make sure I could get some hostess gifts lined up not knowing how many there were....and was informed that there are 14 hostesses! What? That is just crazy love! I feel soo blessed by these sweet, sweet ladies that love the Lord! So, if you are in town come and join us as we celebrate little Claire bear.

No comments: