Monday, January 31, 2011

Project of the day: A Shoulder Diaper Bag








Today I decided I would try to make a shoulder diaper bag. I found a pattern on etsy for $7 and already had the fabric. I have never sewn something like this and it took me the entire day! I decided to put pockets all the way around the liner so it took me a little longer to figure out how to do that. It turned out really cute but I am not sure if I will sew another bag again! Checked off all the things and errands we had to do today....having contractions all day....they are predicting a major snowstorm coming our way with up to 12 inches of snow....maybe Claire will surprise us and roll in with the blizzard! I wonder what the Lord has in store!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Very cute! You are so handy and creative!