Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Heartache

As January is here again I found myself mourning this morning for the two little babies we have lost in the month of January. The heartache is still there. The losses so vividly remembered but as I reflect on our journey and where God has carried us I cannot help but be overwelmed by His goodness and faithfulness to our family as we continue to seek His will for our lives. He gave me this verse this morning as a reminder of His love and faithfulness. Even when times are hard God's character does not change and for that I am so thankful for. I am so grateful we serve a God who delights in redemption and restoration as He draws us ever closer to Him.
"But you, O Lord are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." Psalm 86:15

1 comment:

Luu said...

Love prayers sent your way!