Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowed in with Sicklings

Well, the blizzard came in! I think we got about 10" of snow. That night Andrew was up most of the night with a stomach bug. Carson came down with a fever Sunday afternoon and a yucky cough which continued throughout the week. He shared it with Abigail. It is most likely RSV. Yuck!


Poor little girl! We are praying that Claire stays nice and cozy in my womb until the sickness is gone.


Carson has been so sad. He has been laying around all day and taking multiple naps. Today he is more himself...Praise the Lord!...he even got his clothes on for the day!


Some snow pictures. Sorry they are not very good. It is 2 days after the snow and I have just now ventured outside to take a look.








The weather outside is cold! Tuesday night our hot water line froze and our furnace upstairs quit working! To top things off I have major nesting going on and my vacuum won't suck! Having a golden retriever inside has been disasterous for our vacuum consumption record over the years. I am pretty sure we have bought a vacuum almost every year in the past decade! Yesterday I did some research online and decided to buy a dyson. I got a great deal but it was still expensive...guess we will see if they are as tough as they say they are. I'm not sure I have ever been more excited to vacuum! Being snowed in with sicklings really isn't that bad when you are nesting! Can't wait to see Claire...3 days, or less :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: