Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed in with Sicklings Part 2

So...guess who has it now! Poor Andrew! Although I do think he got a muted version. His little eyes look soo sad.

This is what he has been doing alot today to stay warm....sitting in front of the heater!
We made a quick trip to wal-mart today and the roads were all plowed and really good for the most part. As soon as we got home it started to snow, and snow, and snow! I'm not sure if you can see it falling in this picture but it was and did for about 4.5 hours...I think we got another 5 inches! The roads are completely covered and our driveway that my husband worked so diligently on is too! Seriously!

So, we decided to postpone the baby shower for Claire that was sapossed to be tomarrow. I have been having pretty painful contractions all day just not regular yet. I have decided to ask a few ladies here in Cushing to be "on call" if I do go into labor early or if Mimi can't get here tomarrow. What craziness! Praises: Abigail is getting better and on the mend....she is much less fussy today! Carson actually went to school today and did great! The furnace upstairs was able to be fixed easily! The hot water line has unfrozen and did not bust...no leaks! Claire is still in a snug, safe spot where her brothers and sister cannot infect her for the time being! Thank you Jesus!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: