Saturday, February 19, 2011

13 Days old!




Little Claire and her first skirt! 13 days! I cannot believe that she is 13 days old! One week tomorrow! Wowzers! Today her umbilical cord fell off! She is such fun and such a cutie! I ventured to Stillwater yesterday for the first time with Andrew, Abigail and Claire to run a few errands...wow, after just an hour I was worn out! We got all that we set out to do except finding some sandals for Abigail, but I guess that will have to wait. We had a huge praise this week....God provided enough money back on our taxes to fix the pool!!...when I told Andrew this he told me, "Mommy, you can use my money in my piggy bank too!" What a sweet boy! Spring is in the air! I seriously hope that the cold weather they are predicting for next weekend is wrong....I would really like to have Andrew's birthday party outside...but I guess we will wait and see. The Tumlison family is coming on Friday to stay the weekend! They are our good friends that are missionaries in Honduras. They will be speaking at church on Sunday evening! So excited to see them and love on them! Daddy has been promising the boys a tree house....maybe construction will begin today..it is absolutely beautiful outside today!

No comments: