Thursday, April 7, 2011

A sweet girl and a crazy hat!

Thought this was so cute! I went out to check on Abigail. She was "helping" Daddy. Look how sweet this is...laying on Daddy's leg while he sprayed the lawn for weeds...such a sweet girl! She wants to be where her Daddy is these days..as soon as he walks in the door she is following him around the house and only he can take her to the potty. :)


Andrew's crazy hat for Awana's. We just used what we had at the house but it turned out pretty cute! This week was joke week. Andrew told me that his joke he told in class was "Kaden is a Kukuhead..." (I have no idea if that is how you spell it)...I asked him if they laughed and he
told me "No, they were just sitting there." He was adamant about making up his own joke. He is a silly one. We had to have a talk about how it is not funny to call people names....Oh, Andrew Maddox!

No comments: