Friday, December 16, 2011

Meggie's Pot of Gold

Dustin and I had a Christmas Party to attend tonight so I called our favorite sitter Megan (aka Meggie) to come and play with the kids. As I was getting ready Andrew and Carson came upstairs with hands full of coin. I asked what the coin was for and why did they have it...Andrew told me that I didn't need to worry they were going to pay Meggie tonight so I didn't have to! What funny kids! Oh how I laughed at that! Okay.....so when Megan got here I told her it must be her lucky day because the kids had offered to pay her tonight...in fact Andrew told Dustin that he was going to give her thousands of dollars! Her very own pot of gold! Andrew, Carson and Abigail too proceeded to fill her hands with coin...



A pot of gold indeed! I am so thankful they love Meggie.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: