Monday, February 18, 2013

Project 6: Princess Drapes

Well today we tackled yet another project...the princess drapes for our little princesses. I found an inspiration picture on houzz.com and we were off. I had a hard time finding a curved rod. Some suggested using a shower curved rod by my windows were way too small so I finally found some rods on eBay that just might work. They were cream so I spray painted them a bronze. I bought an ivory window scarf and cut in in half lengthwise and then cut the width in half to make 4 panels. We bought some purple ribbon instead of making ties because I wanted to shortcut that process. The total cost for rods, drapes, spray paint and ribbon was $40. The girls loved how they turned out! I am so glad Daddy was home to help hang them and they are done!

No comments: