Saturday, May 11, 2013

Celebrating 13 years!


"I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Solomon 3:4
 
Officially it is tomorrow, May 12, 2013, but we are celebrating today because tomorrow is Mother's Day. A night alone with my love! I am so excited. The time has gone by so quickly and the Lord has been so very good to us. We have seen times of tears and struggle but the joy and good times have far outweighed them. We are continuing to grow and learn in our marriage relationship too. This past spring I did a bible study that really challenged me to look at my marriage relationship on a daily basis just like my walk with Christ. It is daily. We have also been teaching and mentoring a bible study with a young couple getting ready to marry and it has been so good for us too. It has been good to remember the difficulties and to recognize the underlying issues. It has been good to share and grow together as we continue to walk through this life together as one. I feel so blessed to be Mrs. Dustin Cupp and I am so thankful the Lord created me just for him and him just for me! Truly, what an awesome God we serve. All knowing. Constant. Faithful. Always working in us and through us.  

No comments: