Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All in a Dream....

Okay so I had this dream the other night that was so vivid....I know that pregnant people sometime have really vivid dreams....but this was really strange for me! In my dream I was in the hospital and I had given birth to a little girl and when the nurse brought her over to me I was schocked to see that she had bright red hair! I remember telling the nurse "Are you sure that she is mine? She has red hair???" When I woke up I remember feeling really dazed and told Dustin about it. He kind of laughed and said "Well Pap always said he would have a red headed grandchild and there isn't one yet!" A few minutes later after thinking more about it he told me that we would have to pick another girl name, we have chosen Abigail Ruth Cupp if it is a girl. Dustin has loved Abigail for a long time. It means "my father's joy". I asked him why we needed to change the name and he said he didn't see Abigail with red hair.....I laughed and said what? how exactly did you see her? knowing that both of my boys had dark hair when they were born and now they are so blond. Just funny! So the next day...mind you he is working with our family doctor and my ob this month, Dr.Ross, and in clinic he saw a little 6 month old girl with bright red hair that was too cute and he laughed and immeadiately remembered my dream...weird. He told Dr.Ross about it and Dr.Ross said okay so one with red hair... what color will the other one's hair be? He is always teasing us that thier are twins in my belly...that one was hiding behind the other in the last ultrasound.....now that would rock our world for sure! Anyways...it was all in a dream..... we will have to wait and see what little one that God has so perfectly placed in my womb and wonder already what color its hair may be.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We're kind of wondering if Lucy will have red hair like Sam. Sam says she will. :) Pregnant dreams can be CRAZY. I used to dream Sam was a girl (before he was born)...and one time, I dreamed he was a black girl and I had been artificially enseminated against my knowledge by my doctor. LOL. So crazy!!!