Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well so far it looks like a......Girl!



I had my appointment with Dr.Ross today and we got to see the little monkey! It is getting so big! It is measuring about 15 weeks, but he is still going to keep my due date at April 21st. Carson and Andrew got to go with us this time and they thought it was super cool. They got to hold the pictures and totally took ownership of them. Before the appointment I asked Carson if he thought it was going to be a boy or a girl and he thought for a moment and then responded., "Mommy, I think its a girl." During the appointment Dr. Ross got a really good look of some widely spread legs and was unable to find anything sticking out like a little turtle head :) So he decided that it most likely was a little girl but he would reserve final judgement until our next appointment in 4 weeks......a girl. Wow! I find myself a little amazed at that. The past week I have really thought that it just must be another boy....I so adore my little boys and can't really imagine yet a little girl.....Dustin was excited but I think he know that if it is indeed a little girl he is a gonner.....he is in deep trouble! She will have him so wrapped around his little finger it will be ridiculous....the name we have picked for her is Abigail Ruth. Abigail means "My Father's joy".....I am afraid she might be one little spoiled rotten girl especially by her Daddy :)....Wow...a Girl!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I've been thinking about you today and wondering! I'm so glad you posted! Girls are fun...the clothes are REALLY fun...and the accessories...I could go on and on! I love my boy (and want another), but girls are sure fun!

Micah and Sunny said...

Ahh...congrats! Ang told me and I was shocked. That's great.

I loved getting caught up on you guys tonight.

lorieannbell said...

I am soooo excited for you!! You can you even imagine how cute she will be!! Carson and Andrew are such beautiful boys--I can't wait to see what she looks like!! Congrats again!!