Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wondering about Baby Cupp....

With each passing day I find myself filled with more anticipation for this coming Tuesday, October 21st. I have a doctor's appointment and will be a little over 14 weeks along...we could find out... IF it cooperates... if it is a little girl or boy! That day is also special because it is my niece Makenna's birthday. We have decided that in honor of her birthday she will be the first to find out! I find myself wondering so much about this little one...what personality it will add to our family...what its little voice will sound like....I wonder about its little face and sweet arms and legs...will it develop those sweet rolls like Carson in its little legs...what gifts God will give it to develop and glorify Him...I wonder about how Carson and Andrew will react. They are so excited about the baby's stuff as we start to bring in more and more stuff and begin to get the baby's room ready. They love playing in the baby tub and playing with the baby's cloth diapers, but I wonder what they will think when that baby is here and has become a part of our family forever....what sweet times of adjusting to such a sweet gift from God. As my belly grows bigger and bigger and the baby moves more and more I find myself just wondering and still finding it hard to believe that God has blessed us again with a little one....that he is knitting it together so fearfully and wonderfully even now as I blog today with such wonderful plans for its life...how thankful I am...maybe we will be able to call it by name on Tuesday.....just waiting on the Lord....and wondering...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear!!! How exciting!