Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dinner, Movie & a Baby!


Friday night was Date Night! Oh how I love date night with my favorite man! Caitlyn Barker came and played with the boys and Dustin and I went to dinner and a movie. Sometimes I simply forget how wonderful it is to enjoy dinner and conversation without children. After dinner we were running a little early for the show to start so Dustin suggested we try to go by his clinic and see what the baby was up to! What fun! When Dustin put the probe on my belly immeadiatley we could see a little hand spread wide like it was waving at us. The baby is about as big as a large plum this week. What a blessing to see it moving its little limbs and its little heartbeat just flickering away. It was so neat for us to get to see this little one...who gets to do that on a date night? How cool! With our new little pics in hand we headed to the movie. We went to see Fireproof. It was awesome! What a wonderful movie that glorified God! It made me so thankful for my wonderful husband that loves the Lord!

No comments: