Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Joy...

...is the word of the day! All of our homeschool stuff is here and we set up part of the learning center today! The girls were so excited and ready to go! Andrew did alot of work in his extra math workbook. There is so much joy in following the Lord in obedience. I have Max Lucado's book on my heart today "A cure for a common life". He talks about walking in the sweet spot. When you make a great hit in baseball right in the sweet spot...it feels good and the result is great! The same is true in our walk with the Lord...there is great joy walking in obedience...the sweet spot with Jesus! I have our first two months mapped out and we are headed out on our trail starting May 28!
















The kids favorite thing in the learning center: washable smelly markers.
My favorite thing: Dry Erase Board and magnetic calendar! (I'm such a nerd but I love to plan!)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: