Thursday, March 5, 2009

Carson's First Tee-Ball Practice







It is first of all so hard for me to believe that Carson is old enough to play Tee-Ball! He had his first tee-ball practice last night and what a fun time he had. We were so proud of him...he did a wonderful job of listening and doing what his coaches told him to do...and he loved it! Daddy bought him a new green bat which he loves! He is so proud to show it to anyone who comes to visit. Andrew...I was a little worried about how Andrew would do..knowing that he wants to do everything that Carson does...he wanted to know where his glove was? where his bat was? where his team was?....he threw a little fit at first wanting to be on the field with Daddy and Carsy but after that he did okay as I tried to entertain him...finally we found a pile of dirt that made him happy. I loved watching Carson, every once in a while he would turn around and find me and wave...he was having a super grand time! At the end of the practice Carson got into the car and told me, "Mommy I did really good, he said I could come back on Saturday." (meaning his coach wanted him to come back and play again...really practice on Saturday) Yeah! And so tee-ball begins......




No comments: