Thursday, March 19, 2009

Officially Ready For Abigail...



This week I have been finsihing up the final touches in Abigail's room. We made pillows for her bed and one for her crib. The boys and I went to JoAnn's so that we could all pick out a special button to go on each pillow. As you probobly already guessed, Andrew picked an orange one, Carson picked a green one and I picked a pinkish purple one. They turned out very cute! The boys really thought that was fun stuffing them and putting them on her bed. The crib quilt is finally finished....I did attempt to quilt it together (the front, backing and binding) by myself but quickly found out that it was much too large and difficult a project for me right now so after I ripped out quite a bit of my attempt to quilt it myself, I found a lady here in Tulsa that machine quilted it for me. I took it to her on Tuesday and she told me that it would be about two weeks....she called today (2 days later) and told me that she had it completed...for some reason she felt like it needed to be completed asap....hmmmm, I just laughed!....we are traveling to Enid in a couple of hours and I have Abigail's seat in the car just in case (not really counting on it at all, but it is always good to be prepared)....gotta go pack the boys stuff...that's all for now....well we are officially ready for her to come whenever that may be...exciting!!


No comments: