Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nesting....lots of nesting

Well I think the nesting has officially started. I have been reorganizing and cleaning most rooms in the house.....clutter is driving me batty. I am running loads of laundry every night just to make sure that we are "caught up". (which is crazy because I have never been caught up everyday with laundry until this last week. I even cleaned the garage today....yes, the garage...and it needed it...why does it feel so wonderful to get things all organized and taken care of? I sold all of my display stuff last night that I used to do all of our Affair of the heart shows...what a relief...it has been driving me crazy sitting in the garage..why? I guess cause I have officially retired from shows and hate to see money just wasting away sitting in the garage when someone else could be using it. I did inventory on all the pieces that I had and listed it on Craigslist on Tuesday....and sold the next day to a lady that owns a children's resale shop in Claremore and was wanting to expand her store ...it worked out perfect! Retired...I like that feeling of knowing that I am no longer going to be doing the shows. The rental...we still have not sold the rental house...doubt is trying to sneak in as I try to hold onto that peace that we have that God has the right buyers for this house. I was really wanting it to be sold before Abigail came...another little closure thing....but maybe it won't be? I keep thinking about how faithful God is and has been to us time and time again....even with selling the gridwall display stuff yesterday...I wondered if I would even be able to get rid of it and recoop some of my cost....and he took care of it in one day. I love that....I guess it is just the expectant waiting that is getting to me today...with the impending arrival of our little girl and the sale of the rental home. Joy. Right now as I am writing this I am enjoying sitting on the front porch watching the boys play with the girls two houses down and enjoying the semi-nice weather....it is cloudy but not too cold..what joy I find as I look at these little boys that God has blessed us with...my how they continue to grow so quickly....bad weather is coming this weekend, they say...snow in March...crazy! Some friends at church are throwing a shower for Abigail on Saturday...I hope and pray that the weather will be nice enough...Carson was sapossed to have his first Tee-ball games this Fri, Sat and Mon but I am afraid that probobly will not happen. He is so excited about Tee-ball. Dust took him to get his baseball pants and cleats yesterday....pure joy....that is all I could see on his face when he tried on his pants and cleats to show me....he is ready to play! One more crazy nesting thing....our vacuum stopped working last week and our new one should be in today....I am so very excited...seriously...to vaccuum today...that seems crazy, huh? Who gets excited about vaccuuming? :) Why is it so satifying to have everything spick and span and completely organized these days?...I guess it is just nesting.

No comments: