Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Done!





Hooray! I have completed the mission....Abigail's bedding is done. Well for the most part. I do still need to quilt the blanket together. It turned out so cute! I was so worried about making the bumber pad but it really was pretty easy it just took quite a bit of time. Too Fun! Andrew helped me tie the bumber pad to the crib and he told me "Mommy, I like the orange." (but of course, he does!) I asked him if he thought Abigail would like it and he said "yah!" She is after all going to have orange eyes....the boys have decided that she will have orange eyes and geen hair....we have tried to persuade them that it would be more likely that she would have green eyes and orange hair, but they don't agree! :) Go figure! The other pic is a sweet book that Daddy bought Abigail and yesterday when we were at Walmart Carson said "Mommy, won't Baby Abigail need some shoes?.....she doesn't have any shoes?" ....good thinking!....so we proceeded to the baby section and Carson picked out some shoes for his baby sister. What fun!

1 comment:

TheCeiba said...

I love it! Maybe if we can get a crib, I can make a cute bumper like yours! It is sooo cute. I wish I could see your belly getting bigger. Take pics! love, Cinthya