Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pumpkin Bread...yum!




Yesterday the boys and I made Pumpkin Bread! I have attempted to make it four other times and it didn't turn out at all, infact it was horrible! So, again I decided I love pumpking bread, surely we can make Pumpkin Bread! The boys had so much fun adding all of the ingredients. When Carson added the pumpkin, Andrew yelled "Wow Mommy It's Orange." They loved stiring it and making a royal mess, but it was fun! We decided to make a few little loaves for Carson's teachers at school and Carson was really pumped about that. After we put them in the oven they watched them bake for about ten minutes and then decided they took tooo long to cook :) What a fun morning with the rain coming down and nestled in my warm kitchen with my little monkeys making Pumkin Bread!
"Jesus said, "I am the bread of life, He who come to me will never grow hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty." John 6:35


No comments: